Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #131
    Inactive Member tremorviolette's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gosh, I'm am soooo glad to hear there are plans to translate the rest of Love Mode (the House of Frobisher site hasn't been update in forever so I guess it's stalled out). Just wiat 'til y'all see volumes 8 & 9! And I totally agree with Risu-chan; I've had the paper translations forever but it is nice to just be able to read the comic directly. (although, it's also fun to try and puzzle out the Japanese^-^)

  2. #132
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">does anyone knows what eye color is Takamiya?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    tak2
    Takamiya&Reiji in youth, I looove this pic *^^*

    So I gess - it's blue ...? Not sure...

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> always put dark blue for Aoe's hair.. I think it suits him, does it matter? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It siuts him ! I agree.Maybe a little of vaiolet can be also good.

  3. #133
    Inactive Member Tsuzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah, sorry if this is off topic.. but i've just got to say, that i'm totally a Love Mode nut now X_X i can't stop downloading the next chapter! you're always dying to know what happens next~

    but really, at first i kinda wasn't impressed with LM, mostly because of the art. *feels ashamed* BUT, i really started getting into it in the second book, and now i'm totally hooked.

    that's saying something; someone as picky as me overlooking the artwork and really getting into the story. i personally know how hard it is to write love stories, and Yuki Shimizu does it beautifully. thanks so much for bringing this to s-c.net, i'm addicted X3

  4. #134
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have the site address to the Love Mode authors art gallery? I remember seeing it in one of the threads and actually going there but I forgot to bookmark it and I cant find it.

    Oh and if anyone knows any other good art sites you could write those down too ^_^. I love collecting art. Its even more addicting to me than reading manga, I have like 4,000 plpus pics saved on my comp (all taken with permission of course, I respect the scanners ^_^)

    thanx

  5. #135
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gah--that is a *beautiful* picture of Reiji and Takamiya. ^^ I always imagined Takamiya's eyes to be more of a hazel color. I did find a nice gallery with nice colored pictures of the characters though:

    http://www.ysal.it/lovemode/lmgallery.html

    Reiji's eyes varies from blue to violet to black in the pictres (must be the color contacts :P ), but I imagine that he's got black eyes. From the pictures, it looks like Takamiya's eyes are greyish-brown.

    It's usually quite hard to tell eye color in colored manga art anyways (unless it's the kind of manga where you're told what color someone's eyes are, like Cain's golden-green ones or Tsuzuki's violet ones), since the mangaka tends to use color that corresponds best with the background and mood of the picture.

  6. #136
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have the three cd dramas , the first with 13 +-mb , the second 57 mb and thrid with 115 mb i found them in winmx so i don't know the origin of them so i'm sharing there, i want to share the files to this site ,but i don't know if i can or if exist any problem you know with web stuff ???, so tell me, i want coperate

    the voice of takamiya and kicchi are the best voices [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] remain me the the sweet sound of miki shinichirou [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] , i don't know who are the seiyus of those characters but they are the best [img]wink.gif[/img] , is a good voice of aoe but when i read the manga i read aoe with the voice of inoue katzuhiko [img]redface.gif[/img] in my mind so i don't like to much the voice of aoe in the cd drama

  7. #137
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it just me, or was Naoya looking a bit like Kamui from x/1999 (bleh!) in that last update?
    :hugs reiji: he was cool when he hit that guy. And Naoya needs to tell him how he feels about him more often, rather than just angsting or apologising all the time. He loves you, stupid boy! lighten up and have more sex.

    Okay, that's my aimless ranting over with.

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by tsukiyama:
    He loves you, stupid boy! lighten up and have more sex.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hehe, so true. X3 But it was so sweet at the end! And Reiji really did look so cool beating up that guy. *.*

  9. #139
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] new update??? it was funny , ne?
    well i guess we have ours big expectations about "be prepared" o_OU

  10. #140
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah, and good news! I found the Chinese versions of Love Mode...they're only up to book 8 right now, but maybe by the time Sana gets to book 8, they'll have more out. And if not...well, that's still $20 less to pay for the translations. ^^ All right, if I calculate the fee of the book in, that's actually $16 less... (Normally the books cost $3, but Love Mode is printed a lot bigger)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 03, 2003 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •